Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Seriously!

It can not be almost 2 months since I last updated. What happened to my grand plans of getting caught up once we were all back into our fall routine?! Well, I may have had greater expectations than what my reality currently is. So, instead of getting stuck in disappointment (the space between reality and expectations!). I'm just going to try to catch up on posting a few pictures of what's been going on here.



Norah gets her game face on for preschool! Oh and this face can stop Sam from crying everytime!


Sam's reaction to Norah going to preschool! Quick cross your eyes Norah!

Sam & Steve - hotel @ Tanglewood after 2nd attempt to visit the Kent's in Arkansas failed due to sick kiddos AGAIN! Seriously!!!

mid - September: Grandma Bromm, Sam & Emma - loved our visit with my mom!


Grandma & Norah


Norah turns 5! There won't be much peace & quiet at our house for a bit. Norah got a drum set for her birthday. What were we thinking?!!

Sam takes first steps! okay not in this picture, but he did this past weekend!


So there you have it, a little catching up from our camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment